Strength Training at Home
It’s a new year, a new decade even, and you have committed to getting more exercise this year. Strength training should be a part your exercise routine, but maybe you don’t know where to start, and you don’t want to have to pay a monthly gym membership fee! Amy Emery, NP has answers to your questions about strength training in the convenience of your home.
- Busting myths about weight lifting and aging
- Discover how strength training builds bone
- Learn why strength straining helps to relieve pain
- Stay strong and improve stamina, balance and mental acuity
- Reduce your physiological age
- Assess your strength building needs and resources
- Identify targeted exercises for upper/lower body and core strength
- Avoid common pitfalls that could lead to injury
- Seated strengthening routines for those with limited mobility
No refunds. No exchange of registration fee one class for another.
No videotaping by participants during the session.
Session may be canceled at LIMA’s discretion if attendance is low, or in case of inclement weather. if class canceled by LIMA, participants may use the registration fee to attend another class during the calendar year.