Mindfulness and Relaxation Techniques
Life is stressful. While there is no way to remove stress, we can change how we handle it with mindfulness and relaxation. Mindfulness is focusing awareness on the moment and calmly take charge of our situations and health. Join Catherine Williams, NP and yoga practitioner for a look at how mindfulness and relaxation techniques will decrease stress and improve your health.
(Wear comfortable clothing for an interactive relaxation session.)
Features of the seminar
- Discover the mind-body connection
- Learn how stress effects the body
- Find out about mindfulness and how to use it to build a healthier lifestyle
- Identify 5 effects of stress on the body
- Employ mindfulness and discover how can it help you
- Decrease stress, anxiety and be happier and healthier
No refunds. No exchange of registration fee one class for another.
No videotaping by participants during the session.
Session may be canceled at LIMA’s discretion if attendance is low, or in case of inclement weather. if class canceled by LIMA, participants may use the registration fee to attend another class during the calendar year.